Quirky fashion often gives you some serious fashion goals to achieve but styling it right is equally important. Last year we saw a lot of quirky fashion additions to garments like funky patches, badges and monograms in the fashion scene. From International ramp to street fashion it could be seen everywhere.
Whether done permanently or just an add on addition in the form of stick-ons or clips, they ruled the fashion world by their funky appeal. Also they are so colorful that they instantly pep up any attire.
Here are few of our Bollywood celebs who are seen following this trend.
– Alia Bhatt is the one who is mostly seen in this kind of a fashion. We spotted her in various variations at different events. It wont be wrong to term her as a brand ambassador of this trend and we love to see that. Seen here in an all white bottom and a jacket, a patchwork badge saying ‘BOOM’ has added a perfect pepped up feel to her all white avatar.
– We love the all over patched ensemble which Kangana Ranaut was seen wearing. This is how she travels in style. Silver shoes goes perfectly with the attire, balancing the fun element of the look.
– Colorful patchwork with interesting elements like lipstick, an Ice cream, Star makes the jacket worn by Kareena Kapoor Khan truly interesting.
– Denim jackets are the most common element to experiment with this trend, as it is a casual wear and goes well with the funky and colorful badges and patches. You can experiment by adding multiple badges at one time for a truly quirky look like Anuskha Sharma.
– And the style is not confined till upper wear and jackets, your favorite pair of denims can have a lot of patches too. This pair of denims worn by Jacqueline is a style statement in itself.
Image reference: Pinterest, Vogue, Google