Quirky fashion relates to something which is offbeat and also which is funky and fun to wear. It obviously can’t be boring. In fact it is something which uplifts your mood and the style quotient of the one wearing it. It can be in a form of a print or an embroidery which shouts out loud, either by it’s bold colors or a bold and fun pattern. But it’s not everybody’s cup of tea to go ahead with it. Also it has to be styled in a very minimalist way otherwise the styling can go totally loud and wrong.
Here are few celebs who rocked this look in a totally flattering way….
– Deepika Padukone is seen here wearing an off-shoulder crop top along with a mid calf length skirt in jewelry motifs. Different motifs of earings, neckpeice, ring etc. look so much fun. A no jewelry look is something we love for this look of hers.
– Well who hates ice creams, but how many of us would dare to wear a print like this. Alia shows it perfectly that she is not just an actor with a high caliber, but she can also carry the funky dress in a totally wow style.
– Who said that prints can’t be combined together, well you just have to pair them smartly. Subtle doll printed crop top is paired with a bold print yellow skirt by Tapasee Panuu.
– Tamanna Bhatia rocks this look in a skull embroidered short dress. The contrast embroidery over a red dress looks super fun to wear. Shimmer sneakers complete the look and look super stylish.
– Kangana Ranaut airport look is equally stylish and fun at the same time. She flaunts this super comfortable pair from Topshop which has some eye catchy graphics done on it.
– And who says that Indian wear has to be always about traditional motifs and embroideries, well these ladies define it perfectly that a saree can be fun wearing it like his.