Christmas is here and of course what comes to mind is decoration and good food and lots of fun. But off course no point over indulging yourself in all these things if you are left with no time to enjoy it.
Well here are few very easy to make recipe for your taste buds which everyone will enjoy….
– A healthy yum yum fruity indulge in Christmas style. Super cute banana and strawberry pop ups in Santa style. Use marshmallows and gems too for flavor and decoration. Kids will love it.
– Peanut butter is everyone’s favorite and especially the kids, they love them. So try making a peanut butter snowball for them. Combine, powdered sugar, butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract and mix nicely with hands, it will be a little crumbly. Make small balls and refrigerate them for 30 minutes. Then roll them over powdered sugar completely so that they look like small ice balls.
– Christmas punch for a healthy drink option. This super easy recipe is quick to make, just keep the ingredients handy. Mix Cranberry and orange juice in equal proportions, and ginger ale and pineapple juice in half the proportion as the previous one and the tasty refreshment is ready.
– Bring ready-made Christmas cookies and give a personal touch to them by adding a thick layer of chocolate and finally add colorful sprinkles to it. Let it settle down and enjoy. And if you have time, then you can make the cookies too at home. Cut them out in different shapes.
– A cookie dip is necessary when you are serving plain cookies. Well its simple and quick to do. Place the butter, cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl. Using a mixer, beat the mixture until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the flour and vanilla extract and beat for another minute. Add the yogurt, ¼ cup at a time and mix on low to combine.Stir in the sprinkles, reserving 2 tablespoons. Place the remaining sprinkles on top of the dip for decoration. Serve immediately with fruit, graham crackers and other dippers.
Image Reference: Pinterest