We all know that ACV or the famous Apple Cider Vinegar has many health and beauty benefits. Here are some of them for you to know….
– Helps to cure upset stomach. Its antibiotic properties help fighting stomach problems. Mix one spoon of vinegar into a glass of water and drink it.
– It also helps in indigestion. We often have to face this problem after having heavy meals and fried food. For this you can add a teaspoon of honey and apple vinegar to a glass of warm water. Have it half an hour before having food.
– Helps in weight loss by increasing metabolism and suppressing appetite and keeps a check on calories. Have it first thing in the morning, empty stomach with a glass of lukewarm water and honey.
– It is a natural toner and helpful in removing scars, acne, blemishes. Mix one part of apple cider vinegar to two parts of water and soak a cotton in it. Apply this mixture with the help of cotton all over your face. You can keep it overnight. Malic and lactic acids found in apple cider vinegar soften and exfoliate skin, reduce red spots, and balance the pH of the skin.
– An excellent remedy for dandruff and for having shiny hair. Rinse hair with a mixture of apple vinegar and water after shampoo. This will leave your hair shiny and bouncy. Mix half teaspoon of vinegar into a cup of cold water and use this mix for final rinse. Keep it for half an hour and rinse it off.
– It is also helpful in maintaining a good oral health. Yellow stains, bad breath can all be cured by mixing apple cider vinegar in water and gargling with this mixture before brushing your teeth in the morning. This whiten teeth and removes the stains and kills the bacteria.
– It also soothes soar throat. Mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup warm water and gargle every hour.
– Consumption of apple vinegar also helps in beating bad cholesterol upto a level.
– It helps in cold too. It contains potassium, which thins mucus; and the acetic acid in it prevents germ growth. Drink it by mixing with water.
– Apple cider vinegar is high in potassium and therefore prevents you from those night leg cramps. Mix vinegar and honey in lukewarm water for relief.
– It is a good aftershave, especially for people who have sensitive skin and face irritation with the store bought aftershave.
– It is also a good home cleaner. You can wash utensils with it, glasses and other items can also be cleaned with it. Toilet, sinks all can be cleaned with it if you want to replace chemical items with a natural cleanser.
Image reference: Healthandbeautyblog