White shirts are so classy and graceful that it is a must have essential in everybody’s wardrobe. In fact invest in at-least 2 or 3 different styles of a complete white shirt.
Whenever you are in doubt, choose to wear this you will never go wrong. But often we find ourselves in doubt as how to style them, well here are few tips to remember….
– Accessories especially a small broach work wonders with a plain white shirt. Invest in a good broach which you can wear on collars or it can be used to fasten your roll up sleeves.
– Scarfs are a perfect way to pep up any garment and with a white shirt they look more gorgeous. Wear it around your neck or just around the collar of the shirt.
– Junk or antique silver jewelry goes well with white shirts. If you are a jewelry lover then this is going to be your favorite thing to style your look with. You can go for silver neck pieces, rings etc.
– Combine them with brocades bottom like skirts, palazzo, pants etc. Brocade is a rich fabric with bold patterns and shine and has rich interesting texture. Whereas white is so subtle that it compliments the rich look of a brocade fabric.
– Go the desi way with the white shirts. Combine them with skirts in Indian fabrics or even with the lehngas. It is very much in fashion and even celebs can be seen wearing them. So ditch the heavy embroidered blouse next time, and pick on a white shirt instead.
– Match them with sarees for a fusion look, especially the traditional handloom oriented ones look awesome with white shirts.
– Wear them with bright embroidered waistcoats for casual look. Heavy embroidered waistcoats are best to team up for parties and weddings.