Dresses are every girl’s favorite attire and nobody wants to ditch them for winters.
Especially those long flowing maxi dresses are something which you just can’t see lying in the wardrobe as it is.
Here we show you how you can look super sexy in your favorite maxi dresses this winter and that too without making yourself uncomfortable.
Follow these super cool five ways to style yourself…..
- Dark colored floral dress looks beautiful when paired with leather accents. You can use a leather jacket, a sling bag and even long high boots in leather for a comfortable winter look.
- Do you have a beautifully patterned shawl or a stole which you always love to carry. Then style your maxi dress like this in winters. Wrap around the thing around your neck covering your shoulders and arms like in the picture and fasten it with a belt at the waist. A square clutch will be a good add on to the look.
- A basic handspun long sweater can also be paired with a maxi dress. You can accessorize it with a sling bag which can be taken crosswise and junk jewelry. And we love the sideways hairstyle which adds a lot of feminism to the entire look.
- Pair a maxi dress with a denim jacket for a casual look. For light winters you can definitely try this look.
- A contrast cardigan can also be worn with a maxi dress. You can complete the look by adding a belt at the waist. An oversized scarf will also be a great addition to keep yo warm and stylish.