Silver jewelry is loved by all fashion lovers who are into vintage fashion and love the appeal of a shiny or rustic metal. It is one kind of a jewelry which comes in so many appealing design and never fails to impress by its grace and charm.
Even if you overdo it, it looks great. I personally love them more than my diamonds and end up wearing them every time.
Here are few ways to flaunt them….
– Combine bracelets, bangles and finger stacks in silver on both the hands for a boho look.
It looks great and super fashionable. A silver or white nail paint will complete the look if you are wearing pastel shades.
– Silver jewelry looks amazing with an all black or white clothes, if you are thinking of wearing one today, then do not forget to combine it with this style of jewelry. You can go for single pieces or layer the look by adding multiple neck pieces and finger rings.
– For all the hair accessory lovers, this style is a must. Silver looks awesome with your tresses and will add a kick to your hairstyle. Wear it with loose hair or flaunt it with a bun.
– Antique Silver jewelry gives a vintage look and therefore is more preferred than the normal shiny silver metal. Take inspiration from Sonam kapoor as she is often seen wearing silver jewelry. She matches it with almost everything like sarees, suits, and even with western clothing. Big bold earrings are enough to make a statement.
– Indian garments never fail to impress when combined with traditional silver jewelry. Sarees, suits etc look so nice with them, especially the natural fabrics like cotton, linen, chanderi, silk go very well with silver jewelry.