Shimmer and Metallic fabrics are so much in trend that most of our celebs can be seen wearing it in some or the other way.
Here are few celebs who were seen sporting this new trend….
– Deepika Padukone recently wore these beautiful wide legged shimmer pants to Shahid Kapoor pre birthday bash. The pants in lame’ fabric by 31 Phillip Lim and a black top by H&M looked so gorgeous together. Black Louboutins and a Gucci bag completed the look. The clinched waist with a bold bow completes the styling of the shimmer pants.
– Anushka Sharma attended Mirchi Music awards 2017, dressed in Roberto Cavalli’s Pant suit from their fall 2016 collection. Wide legged pants in metallic lame’ was interestingly paired with a Brocade jacket. Pulled back hair and a no makeup look makes the overall styling perfect with power dressing.
– Kiara Advani was seen in bright gold metallic shimmery pants and a Black velvet top from H&M at the Elle beauty awards. Loose hair at the front with smokey eyes and nude lips completed her look.
– Kriti Sanon balanced the look in golden Zara pants and a Black spaghetti layered top. A metallic choker goes well with the attire.
– Lisa Hydon’s silver metallic pants paired with an off shoulder frill crop top is what we love. She wore it twice for the promotions of her film, once with loose hair and the other time with a high back pony tail and a choker.
– And not only just pants but the latest trend, the Pant Suits in metallic and shimmer fabrics are in vogue too. Shilpa Shetty was seen wearing a gold lame’ pantsuit which she paired with black heels.
– Shraddha Kapoor posed for the cover of a famous magazine in bright shimmer pants. White bustier with Black fur jacket made her look like a complete diva.
– Athyiya Shetty at a calender launch came all dressed up in a shimmer 3 piece suit which is quite unique and sexy. Matching silver heels completed the look.