Here are few examples…..
– Cold shoulder dresses are in vogue these days, but what we see here is with an Indian twist of embroideries. Indian hand and machine embroideries combined with this silhouette is great for any party.
– Embroidered cold shoulder jackets can be easily teemed with almost anything like long dresses, sleeveless anarkalis and even with your saree blouses. So give that extra pep to your sleeveless garments by adding a cold shoulder jacket. The length can vary, you can get a short one for yourself or the longer ones also look great.
– And even the traditional lehnga blouses can have this cut, which is again very popular nowadays. A short sleeveless choli looks great if you are a fan of short choli’s for lehngas, otherwise you can also get a long front open shirt style kurta with half sleeves in this style.
– The short anarkali style kurtas can also be done in this style. Full sleeves look best with this style of kurta, so match it up with your cold shoulder look in an all embroidered avatar.
– Try this style with your daily wear kurtas or kurtis, it will add a style to everyday dressing, after-all it’s not meant for just parties…. Straight ones and the anarkalis or the paneled ones all can be done in this style.
– Cold shoulder blouses for sarees is one of our favorite’s, it gives a total makeover and a contemporary look to even the simplest of sarees. You can play with the length of the sleeves or the neckline cut for these blouses.
– Asymmetric cuts for the ones who would like to carry this trend in a different way, by having the cut at just one shoulder.