Haven’t thought of what to wear on holi, well we have few ideas for you.
Wearing Ethnic wear is great for an occasion like this, but fusion wear is an option too.
– A plain white kurta salwar is an idle holi outfit, they are comfortable and also add a bit of ethnic touch to the festive season. It can be paired with a colorful plain dupatta but best is to combine it with a bright and colorful Bandhini or a Lehriya.
You can try using pom pom laces to beautify dupatta or the kurta as they add a bit of color to the dress. Pick matching earrings and complete the look with a matching envelope clutch.
Do not forget that kolhapuri chappals go best with this kind of outfit.
– Palazzo are good too, in fact you can try palazzo which are a little higher and shorter in length for comfort as you won’t want them to get dirty and wet sooner. Pair it with a dupatta in pastel shade and a pair of jutti.
– This fusion look is for those who want to try something different. Dhoti pants are still in vogue and you can team it up with almost anything like a plain white shirt or a loose T-shirt. If you want to make it a little dressy then pairing a cape would be great. A cape can be done in a contrast color or even in a multi color print.
– A Bandhej kurta in anarkali style and a matching palazzo is all you need for looking gorgeous this holi. A yoke style anarkali with elbow sleeve is best for the occasion since its comfortable and high on style.
– If you are a legging lover then wear it with a kurti in a color of your choice and you can also throw a colorful scarf around the neck.