For those who think that bows are a thing of past well we have a news for you.
They are very much in fashion and is very much a part of our Indian wear too.
Saree blouses can be done with back necklines in bow style, and here are few designs which will inspire you to get one done for yourself too….
Since summers are already here you can also get these blouse styles done with your basic chiffon and Georgette printed saree’s…
– Small sized bow placed at regular intervals at the back of the blouse looks so cute and girlish. It will look good on high rise necklines like a boat or a jewel neckline, as with them you get more area to decorate these small ornate’s.
– Bow styling looks best with broad boat necklines for sure, so you can have a bow with a front boat neckline designed with a deep V cut neck at the back.
– How about giving traditional fabrics a bit of styling like this. A handloom saree blouse can be styled in this way by having a jewel neckline at the front, combined with a inverted U shape and a broad bow detailing to fasten the blouse at the back.
– The same design can be done in a permanent bow style with side zipper fastening which becomes easy for the person to wear it as you don’t need to make the bow every time you wear it. Also instead of the regular fabric you can choose net or soft tulle for the bow part and what makes this design more interesting is the rouche detailing against which a ruffle or flower bow is laid.
– An interesting design with a bow detail placed in the middle of the blouse rather than the usual hem placement.