Most of us have addiction over coffee, but its not meant only for drinking, there are several other uses of coffee as well, which you can take a note off for daily uses. Here are few examples…
- Washing away the tough stains and oil from your utensils is easy with coffee grounds. Just take a little coffee on the scrub and scrub the utensils for a clean look.
- If you want to give paper a antique look, then mix a very very little water in coffee and place the paper over this mixture, you can also spread this mixture over the paper with a spoon. Take it out after 1-2 minutes and let it dry.
- Ants do not like the smell of coffee, place it around the place where you see them to get rid of them. You can also place some around your plants, to keep them away from your garden and plants.
- If you want to get rid of the foul smell from hands which is common after cutting fish and chicken, then scrub a little bit to your hands for a good fragrance. Coffee is also an excellent scrub for the skin.
- If you want to get rid of the foul odor of your fridge, then place a bowl of coffee grounds in it. It will start smelling great. It is also helpful in absorbing foul smells so you can keep them in an open container anywhere, like in your car, washrooms and rooms too.
- Coffee powder is also helpful in keeping the mosquitoes away. Just warm up a little coffee powder in a pan, the smoke which comes out of this would help in keeping the mosquitoes away. Just spread this smoke all over the house.
- It can also act as a good scrub for your face, so use it as a natural scrub and it will remove the dead skin and will result in healthier and glowing skin naturally.
- You can also use it as a natural dye for your fabrics or garments. Coffee is known be a natural dye for dyeing textiles. It does not even harms the environment. Its advisable if you want to get a brown shade dyed for your home linens or garments then, you can do it at home too.
Image Reference: Pinterest