Now this one is for the people who love nature and plants. Being natural and organic never goes out of style and what better than adopting the same idea somehow for your wedding too.
Its the biggest event of your life and instead of opting for fancy items for favors and return gifts, how about gifting plants and seedlings to the guests.
It will be a unique way to tell that you as a couple and family care for nature, and as the plant grows the guest will remember you and your wedding too. Your wedding cannot be remembered in a better way than this one…
Here are few ideas…
– Personalized terracotta flower pots with personalized labels of the wedding looks great and make a great option to give. Everyone loves flowers, so arrange for a flowering plant in pots or you can also mix few varieties according to your choice.
– You can also gift small personalized packets of seeds, which will inspire the guests to start up with gardening. A small quote with the names of the Bride and Groom, and the wedding date makes a special packaging option for the same.
– Succulents are everyone’s favorite I guess, reason being that they are not only beautiful and eye catchy, but they also come in different varieties and shapes and sizes. Apart from this, they are fuss free plants which do not demand extra care.
– An arrangement of succulents with other earthy materials like sand, stones and pebbles look so good together. A great idea for a beach wedding and otherwise too…. who would not want a piece of such a beautiful looking arrangement.
– Pots with herbal plants is also a great idea. Herbs like Basil, Rosemary, Cilantro, Mint, Sage etc are a good option.
– Feng Sui plants like a bamboo plant also makes up for an idle gift. Don’t miss to put personalized message on every piece, as this is what makes it more special. You can also have a picture of you two as a couple, like in the second picture.
Image Reference: Pinterest