Dupatta’s have a special charm and add a style and grace to the Ethnic and fusion wear.
But they get difficult to handle at times and there are many of us who do not wish to take so much pain handling them and want a fuss free dressing.
This style alert is definitely for such people who want to ditch their dupatta’s and want an alternative for it.
– Cold shoulder blouses are very much in fashion right now, If you are a bride to be then this is one of the major trend which you should try. And do not worry, you won’t have to carry those heavy dupatta’s, as this cold shoulder blouse has sleeves done in an extended way and it looks like a dupatta pallu.
– The epaulette look is a nice dramatic addition to the short choli style blouses and the exaggerated and embroidered chiffon sleeves give a dupatta feel to the attire. They will look even nicer with the bandeau choli or the bra style choli’s.
– You can also get a normal dupatta stitched to your blouse so that it makes up as a cape and gives a feel of a dupatta too.
– Sonakshi Sinha shows us how to rock this look with her stylish attire. You can achieve the look by attaching a voluminous sleeve’s or make it more dramatic by getting it done in a cape style which covers the back too. Additional details like net ruffles can highlight the hemlines of the sleeves to make it stand out.
– You can also achieve this look by draping a fabric in a saree palla style which off course comes pre stitched. A fabric in a different texture or an embroidered fabric can make this drape look more prominent.
– It is also a great detail to be added to an off shoulder blouse and balances this design like no other thing.
Image Reference: Pinterest