In India traditionally a bride enters the function area seated on a palki, and nowadays there so many design options to choose from.
Here are few which we have chosen specially for our brides to be.
We are sure it will be very helpful for all the new brides to be….
– A simple palki with two round circles in different sizes, twisted with each other looks simple and sweet.
Here it is decorated with strings of marigold flowers but you can choose flowers which goes with the decor or theme of your wedding.
– If you have a day or a beach wedding, then these colors and design is the best. Bright Purple and pastel lilac with a touch of powder pink, white and silver makes it a great combination for a day function.
– This square shaped palki is so simple in terms of design but yet wins our heart. Fully covered with white flowers, strings of glass beads add a charm to the complete design. What makes it different from others is that the bride doesn’t has to sit like other designs, instead she can walk freely.
– A modern take on traditional palki’s, this is truly for a modern bride. If your lehnga has floral motifs in resham, then you can match the colors of the flowers on the palki to them, like in this picture.
– Another lovely design for a day wedding and if you choose to wear a pastel attire like an off white, blush pink or peach then you can customize the colors accordingly.
– Now this one with peacock on sides is a very old design, but is the best for a traditional bridal entry. It can be chosen for a grand and royal entry.
– A lotus design like this can also be tried, though it looks simple but is also impressive at the same time.
Image Reference: Pinterest