Body jewelry is a trend which we have often seen as a part of western wear, but how about clubbing it with the Indian wear.
Brides who choose to wear saree’s can go for deep cut blouses done in this style. In fact, it looks great on garments done in delicate fabrics like lace, chantley, cutwork etc and adds a nice jeweled style to the attire, making it look more rich and ornate.
Here are few variations of this style….
– Multilayer body jewelry in pearls and stones is great to pair with a white sari. It covers the entire back and is a good peek a boo variation in deep back cut blouses.
– Simple chain can replace the knot and doori style for the blouses. Slight curved hangings make the back more ornate, a broach in the middle completes the design perfectly.
– The simplest design would be like this in delicate pearl strings. Add layers to cover the entire back, but avoid overdoing it.
– For the ones who want to add more bling, this butterfly style would be an apt design to go for. It would also cover the entire back with its wings making the jeweled look more elaborate.
– Simple V style necklace design in double strings for those who want to keep it simple.
– Perfect design for the cutwork blouses where you can use the edges of the design to hang the jeweled strings. Delicate strings in pearls go better with cutwork and net fabrics as they both compliment each other.
Image reference: Pinterest