Every year we see a shift in makeup and beauty trends, with the change in the year its time to be updated with the new trends for the year 2017.
Here are few of them….
– Berry Lips is the new lip color trend. Its a feminine color which generally goes well with all skin tones. So its time to ditch the Maroon and red lipsticks which were our favorite last year, as this is the new color for the season.
– Fuller eyebrows have replaced the thin, shaped and sleek brows. Thick eyebrows with a brushed up look is the hottest trend, goes well with Indian outfits too. So its time to flaunt a natural look rather then those with a penciled look.
– Good news for the ones who already have curly hair. Well soft curls are in, and no need to apply all those chemicals to straighten the hair to be with the trend. Go all natural with the curls and make the most of it.
– Glossy eyes were in trend last year too, but this year we will see gloss as a highlighting agent, so you can use it over cheekbones, nose etc.
– Glitter Highlight will also remain popular throughout. Whether its intense shimmery glitter or a subtle light glitter, both can be used for highlighting. Use the shimmery ones on eyes for subtle ones over the face.
– Underliner are in trend too. Use different colors to highlight the eyes underneath. Pop up colors are in fashion, so combine them with the nude eyes look, or just give the winged eye liner a new colored touch.
– Glitter lips for that perfect party look. Get the readymade ones, or just dab some glitter over your favorite lip colors for glittery lips.
Image Reference: Pinterest, Asos.do,