Buns are the latest trend in Bollywood which can be seen everywhere from casual dressing to the red carpet looks. Actress are flaunting this look to everywhere and why not its simple, elegant and yet it is glamorous and chic.
Be it a half bun style or a full top knot bun, they both are equally in trend right now.
So do not worry if you are a carefree girl, who always ends up creating a bun for every occasion, you are with the trend and can proudly say that this is the latest trend.
Here are few celebs who were seen in this trend…..
– Ditching the fancy outfits, Alia Bhatt was seen in a very fresh look for the Filmfare pre awards night. A crop top paired with shorts and a jacket was something new for the red carpet. A classic half top knot with a no makeup completed her look.
– Sonam Kapoor‘s style is which everyone looks forward to. Her appearances in half bun and a clean top knot makes us to try them for ourselves.
– Katrina Kaif in a half high bun which she carried gracefully with a nude gown and no accessories and minimal makeup. Such a girlie look…
– Sonakshi Sinha was seen sporting a clean and sleek top knot for the red carpet of Filmfare awards. She wore a beautiful Gauri and Nainika green gown and her clean hairdo complemented the look. Who said that you need a fancy hairdo for red carpets, a simple one can be great too.
– Anushka Sharma was seen wearing a Sabhyasachi saree for Umang Police show 2017, but what caught our eyes was her simple hairdo. A different take on a saree, the top knot instead being a simple one truly compliments her look and is something different from what we regularly see with sarees.
– Priyanka Chopra fringed haircut is perfectly done in a top knot style.
Image reference: Femina